New discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to the way we think of ourselves, our origin, and our potential. The science is clear—within each of us lies an extraordinary potential far beyond what was believed possible in the past. It’s this indisputable fact that leads to an even deeper mystery: How do we awaken that potential in our everyday lives?
We owe it to ourselves to embrace the scientific evidence, the story it tells, and the healing that it can bring to our lives. For the first time in the history of science, we’re writing a new human story that gives us a new answer to the timeless question that lies at the core of our existence: Who are we? When the human story is no longer supported by the evidence it’s time to change the story. This simple truth is at the heart of The New Human Story. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover why you’re not what you’ve been told, and more than you’ve ever imagined! This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the discoveries that catapult us beyond conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities, and how to implement them in your life!
- Learn the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing
- reduce/prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
When the evidence no longer supports the story, it’s time for a new story. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program: The New Human Story: The Power to Thrive in Life’s Extremes.